Our T-shirts and printed products are intended to raise awareness of our mission to protect free speech and defend constitutional freedoms. Our products are proudly designed and printed in Canada.
The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms (www.jccf.ca) is a registered charity. The Justice Centre does not ask for, or accept, any government funding.
We rely entirely on the voluntary donations of Canadians who support our work in support of freedom and justice.
The Justice Centre’s mission is to defend the constitutional freedoms of Canadians through litigation and education.
The Justice Centre’s vision is for a Canada where:
- each and every Canadian is treated equally by governments and by the courts, regardless of race, ancestry, ethnicity, age, gender, beliefs, or other personal characteristics.
- all Canadians are free to express peacefully their thoughts, opinions and beliefs without fear of persecution or oppression.
- every person has the knowledge and the perseverance to control his or her own destiny as a free and responsible member of our society.
- every Canadian has the understanding and determination to recognize, protect and preserve their human rights and constitutional freedoms.
- people can enjoy individual freedom as responsible members of a free society.